Free online after-school lessons for all Ukrainian students
- For 1-11th grades
- National Ukraine's school curriculum
- Professional teachers from Ukraine
- Free lessons are donated by Memby
*Full school curriculum will be covered from March 28th. Now only math intro lessons!
Why Memby lessons are be helpful for students?
Interesting and talented teachers
We gathered top-tier private school teachers from Ukraine. Memby supports them and pays them full wages.
Engaging online lessons
Live lessons are held by professional teachers who are willing to help each student. Smart teaching technologies and special methodologies do not leave any student aside.
If a student is late or unable to come to class on time, they will always find a video of the lesson on our platform. This helps students not only to keep up with the times, but also to repeat more difficult or already forgotten lessons.
Ukrainian language only
All lessons are held in Ukrainian language by Ukrainians for students to better understand the curriculum.
Our lessons are held in groups so every student could feel a community support.
Covering Ukraine National Program
It's important for students to have a continuity of what they learned in school and to prepare for future exams once everything goes back to normal.
How to join free lessons?
1. Register and log in to the platform
You can register via your Facebook account or email. mail.
2. Go to the "Home page"
Here you will see the lesson topic, time and teacher.
3. Join the lessons when they start
Check out the schedule and attend free lessons.
- Why the lessons are for free?
- How is the learning program now being prepared?
- Is it possible to ask questions during the lesson?
- Are the lessons in groups or individually?
- What time do the lessons take place?
- How to join the lesson?
- What should I prepare for the lesson?
- Is it possible to join via mobile phone?
- Do I need a camera and a microphone?
- What should I do if I was late to the lesson?